How to Help
Colombiere Retreat & Conference Center depends on prayer and financial donations to continue its ministry. Each is critically important for our ongoing efforts to bring God's peace into the lives of people. We appreciate and depend on you to be our partners in ministry through your time, talent and prayers. We thank you ahead of time for your kindliness.
- A gift we appreciate from everyone: Praying for all who participate in the ministry of Colombiere Retreat & Conference Center throughout the year.
- Monetary donations for the ongoing upkeep of Colombiere Retreat & Conference Center.
- Several projects are always waiting for funding.
Please contact us if you are interested in ways of helping the ministry of Colombiere Retreat & Conference Center.
Many people have asked if there are other ways they can help Colombiere Center in its ministry of spirituality and hospitality. Here are some ways available.
- A Gift through Your Will - Making a bequest in your will is a great way to leave a gift when your current situation leaves you on a tight budget and unable to make gifts during your lifetime.
- A Gift Annuity - When you make a contribution towards a gift annuity, you will receive income for life, a charitable income tax deduction, in addition to making a gift to Colombiere Center.
- A Gift of Life Insurance - When you name Colombiere Retreat and Conference Center as the beneficiary of your life insurance (or as a co-beneficiary), you can make a wonderful gift by making modest insurance premium payments during your lifetime.
- Honor or Tribute Gifts - You may make a donation to Colombiere Retreat and Conference Center on special occasions like birthdays, anniversaries or holidays. Also, "In Memory Gifts" are received most often in the passing of a loved one. With these types of donations, we will send a letter to those you designate to notify them of your gift in their honor.
If you would like to discuss the inclusion of Colombiere Center in your will or future financial planning, please email us or phone us so we may put you in touch with the appropriate person.
Thank you for your generosity
Know you are always welcome at Colombiere Retreat & Conference Center.